CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

What The heck Was That All About???!!!

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night! I will try to explain it the best I can! First of all I have been stressing big time because the days are ticking away and I can barely get motivated on my plans to eat better, COMPLETELY stop my Diet Pepsi habit, and get my butt to the gym.. Ive been trying to stay with it, then I fall off the wagon, then get back on, then fall off... behaviour I am used to, but trying to avoid. I have especially been trying to get in gear because one day soon I am going to open my eyes and realize its February 7 and I'm out of time!

Here is what I remember vaguely from my dream...I was at FR, but for some reason it was in Ontario, Canada now. For some reason it was also in a very busy city. Bob from the BL show was running the program. In the dream I was aware that it was FR, but it actually wasn't at that point of the dream LOL. I'm sure Ive confused a lot of you so far, but you know how dreams are!

I guess it must have been mealtime because I was sitting at a very long table with a whole bunch of women and we were eating. The table was in the middle of a busy city street surrounded by skyscrapers for some reason LOL. The woman next to me had just finished eating a box of After 8 chocolates, the kind that are sticks, not squares... she had eaten all of them except for the very end of each one (which she left laying all over the table) ** I think I dreamt this because I had read a tip on the blog about leaving the last few bites of every meal..lol** So, we are sitting there and this waitress appears and asks the woman if she is done. The woman said yes, but said she was saving this last piece and demanded that she leave it for her. Anyway... I decided I wanted the last piece so I snatched it up from her plate and proceeded to stuff my face.

My face was COVERED in chocolate. It kind of looked like the inside of an Eat More bar.. chocolate and nutty nougatty stuff. The thing was every time I took a bite it would grow on the bottom end. It was a never ending chocolate bar!! I was getting SO frustrated with it because I didn't want to eat it anymore, but it just kept going!

After a few minutes of this, Bob walks up and taps me on the shoulder and says "Are you ready for the Stop Sign Hike tomorrow???" In the dream my stomach just DROPPED. I was like "WHAT? That's TOMORROW??!!" The sudden realization that it was go time just hit me because I hadn't prepared myself mentally or physically.

I woke up instantly and had the same knot in my stomach. I realized just how ridiculous I have been by blowing off all of the effort I want to put in before my trip. I also realized that my dream was trying to tell me that the 63 days will suddenly be 2 days and I will still be addicted to my Diet Pepsi and still be eating crap and sitting on my @$$! I have been hoping to get over the soda withdrawals before the trip so its one less thing to deal with. I have also been hoping to get more active again since Ive been off of the gym wagon for 4 weeks. I don't want to hurt so much from the first few days of FR that it screws up my second week because I'm too sore to move.

Funny thing is that later this same morning we were driving up the driveway (we have a VERY long driveway about 400' or something) and we had to stop midway to break off some sticks that kept scratching the vehicles. I was sitting in the passenger seat and looked over into the neighbours back yard where I noticed something I hadn't noticed before. Attached to their chain link fence was a big, red STOP SIGN!!! Now I know FOR SURE that someone is trying to tell me something! Between the dream and the neighbours sign I definitely had a wake up call. LOL I haven't had any Pepsi today and my desire for junk food is suddenly GONE.

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...

Hi Brandi,
I found your blog on the FR facebook wall. I will also be at FR early next year and plan to try and prepare before I get there. Your dream and the neighbor’s stop sign are funny, and just might freak me out enough to finally start my preparation. I'm still waiting for my "sign". BTW, I'll be there 3-28-10 to 4825-10.

Brandi said...

Hahaha, it scared me a LOT! Ive been on my est behaviour since tht day..lol