Calories burned 4016 Calories Consumed: 1091 For a difference of:2925
I woke up Thursday morning with ZERO motivation and ZERO drive! The thought of the hike was blah, the thought of doing more classes was blah. I tried to think positively and that was blah! I managed to squeeze out barely 20 minutes on an elliptical. Blah :P
Breakfast was meusli again so I opted for a toasted sandwich thin and it tasted like heaven. Im afraid that reflects my emotional eating backgroud. Feel blah- go for toast and "butter"
I decided to do the stop sign hike again because it seemed like every other hike was Third Ravine. Lianne and I walked tpogether at a pace that wouldnt impress. We made it to the mini stop sign and back down. Feeling blah. The whole way back all I could think of was that I couldnt imigine doing anohter class. The thought of it made me nauseous. I was trying to think of every reason under the sun to hide under my covers and not attend anything.
When I got back I had gym class and I had a few spare minutes so I got online to talk to my boyfriend. He was so sweet and cheered me up and gave me a pep talk. It worked! Suddenly I was feeling more enthused and figured I should go push through it! I ended up working harder than I have yet. Sweat pouring off of me and giving it 110 %. It felt great!
Lunch was a turkey sandwich. It was yummy.
After lunch I had treading 3 times. I kicked butt in the first one, the second one I tried to kick butt, but jogged when I shouldnt have and my ankles started to ache.. The 3rd one I was spent. I tried a few minutes of every machine in the gym and couldnt find anythign to hold my attention..lol I felt great though that I pushed through all of the classes and felt really good afterwards.
Dinner was stuffed green peppers. They were full of ground turkey and rice and veggies. Dessert was vanilla pie.
I talked to Joshua and Mark on the phone for a while and had an early night. It felt good to get some sleep :)
Friday, February 26, 2010
Day 18= I Am Proud Of Myself!
Posted by Brandi at 5:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment