CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 15= AN AMAZING DAY!!

I am writing this in the main building so I don't have any photos and I am missing some info which I will add in tomorrow :)

Calories burned: 5413 Calories consumed: For a difference of :

Today was GGRRRRREAT! I woke up with stiff ankles, but no pain. I went to pilates at 6am then to breakfast which was fritatta. :P Its pretty much the only thing here I do not like so I had cereal :)

Today was the stop sign hike. I got in the van and realized I had forgotten my headphones for my ipod! They told me I could run and grab them which was great because I couldn't survive that hike without music screaming in my ears! I JOGGED back to my room! Yay! I jogged with no ankle pain! That made me happy and also made the stop sign hike better!

I kept a decent pace the whole way up, but I found I wasn't winded and my heart wasn't racing so I thought I probably added a lot of time to my original time of 1:12. I got up to the top and found out I had only taken 1:15 to get up there! I was surprised because I wasn't trying to even get close to my time, I was just trying to make it up with no further pain! The best part was I remember the first time I did that hike my heart rate went above 180!! This time I never got past 155! I only added 3 minutes on! I am pretty impressed that my cardiovascular has improved that much :)

After stop sign we had mountain, It was the first time in over a week that I was able to really push. It felt great. My energy was through the roof today!

Lunch was chili with cornbread! PERFECT comfort food for today seeing that it is literally freezing cold with gale force winds! I forgot to take a picture of it though:( it looked to tasty and I ate it..lol

After lunch we had circuit training, step n pump and pool, which i swapped with cardio.

Dinner was chicken breast and purple potatoes. They look like play dough but taste like regular ones..lol MMMM.

I got a letter from my son today and a package form my friend Justine and her kids. It was really sweet. Made my day!

Today was an amazing day :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So glad to hear that your pain is subsiding and that you are seeing huge improvements in your cardiovascular. Way to go! It's all downhill from here, right?! Keep it up!

annelisewojo said...

What an inspirational uplifting postive post. I could feel your enthusiasm from the day. Keep on keepin' on! You're doing marvelous!