Calories burned: 3451 Calories consumed: 1108 For a difference of: 2343
Today was an AMAZING day!! I kicked ASS! LOL
Breakfast this morning was a fruit plate and a PB&J panini with blackberries..MMM
I decided to do the stop sign hike today because it was pouring rain :P On the way to the hike I decided to hike up to the mini stop sign, then back down and back to the resort. I think it is just under 10 miles? Truthfully I did it because I didn't want to go to the class that we had at 11:15. LOL Tamara walked with me. It was great!
Lunch was tortilla soup and Hawaiian pizzas :) Yummy yummy! After lunch I was buzzing with energy! I can not sit still!
After lunch I went to treading class and accomplished something I am pretty darn proud of :) I have never run faster than 5 MPH on a treadmill. Today in treading I ran 7.6 MPH!!!!! Holy crap! I thought my legs were going to fall off :)
After treading I didn't want to go to pool so I was going to go for a walk. I went to my room quickly because I wanted to call Mark and boast about my MPH and I ended up talking for the whole class. Hee hee hee OOPS! After "pool" I went to ball works. It was a great class :)
Dinner was stuffed chicken with wild rice. Very tasty! Dessert was CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!! Holy Moly they were HUGE this time!
Now I am writing my blog and talking to my wonderful boyfriend.. I have to go switch my laundry and then I have an appointment with the nutritionist and then an 80 minute massage.
Life is GOOOOOOOOD!
(Nicole the trainer and I)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Day 25 = The Best FR Day So Far!!
Posted by Brandi at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself. Loved the pics of the camel-back hike. Looks amazing!
7.6 is insanity! You go girl! I'm still humming along with tiny little jaunts of 5.1, 5.2. CANNOT imagine making over 7. Great job! Keep on keepin on!
Post a Comment