CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 24= Weeks Half Done! Better Day Than Tuesday!

Calories Burned: 4411 Calories Consumed: 1100-ish (the menu got messed up) for a difference of: 3311

Breakfast was the Meusli, ew.. I ate toast again.

I had planned to do the stop sign hike, but I got sucked into doing Camelback. I was talking to Alex at the table and Whitney said "Oh Brandi! You're coming to Camelback? I was like "ummmmm no!" I didn't want to attempt it because of high elevation and lots of rocks, but then I remembered that my ankles were better. I told Whitney that I changed my mind which brought he group up to a whopping 3 hikers! LOL I am so happy that I changed my mind because it was the most beautiful hike so far! The scenery was amazing! There was a lot of sandstone. There is a really cool stone formation called "the vortex." Its a naturally formed giant circle that you can normally go down in, but it was full of water. Poo! I wanted to go in it! We hiked up to the top where the "camel humps" are and even climbed up one of the humps. The view was amazing! After we hiked back to the van I had to pee so I told the guides I would be right back. I wandered into the forest a ways and squatted down. Suddenly I felt eyes watching me! I was thinking OMG I hope the other group hasn't come up behind me! I looked over my shoulder and there stood a big black cow watching me do my thing..LOL I told him " don't look at me that way! Its not like you haven't done this!"










After the hike we had circuit training. I had a pretty good workout! My ankles are doing so much better from that chiro appointment :)

Lunch was french onion soup and a Greek Pita. MMMM

After lunch we had pool, kickboxing (LOVE IT!) and mountain (LIKE it!) LOL

Dinner was a salmon fillet with Israeli Couscous. I have never had Couscous before. It tastes very good!

I went on the shuttle to Target after dinner. I bought some healthy snacks for my flight and some t-shirts and magazines :)

Another week half done!

0 comments: