I have now been home for two weeks. It is going much better than I expected. For the most part I have been eating immaculately. We have gone out for Greek food a few times, but I get chicken souvlaki and eat smaller portions. It must not be a problem because I lost another 4 lbs this week! Since being home I have lost 10 lbs. My total weight loss since test in February is 31 lbs. I am very happy with that!
I haven't tried any recipes form the cookbooks yet. Mostly because a lot of them have ingredients I am having trouble finding living in a town of under 7000 :P LOL I have just been modifying other recipes and trying to use common sense and Emily's tips.
I have been trying to go to the gym daily. I do 30 minutes on the treadmill. I either just jog or I do a cardio interval, mountain or treading session. Treading is so much more difficult at home lol. After cardio I do resistance training. Back, biceps and abs on one day, triceps, chest, shoulders and abs on one day, and legs and abs on another day. I also walk down to pick up my son from school, and park as faaaar away from destinations as possible. I am excited because I am really starting to see some definition especially through my arms and shoulders. My legs are the most muscular they've ever been. It feels great :)
I miss everyone at FR so much! I hope we can all get together for a reunion. There were so many amazing people there, employees and guests. I have such gratitude for them for helping me change my life. I don't even feel like the same person :) I hope everyone who was there with me is having success as well. Please keep in touch!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
2 Weeks Home
Posted by Brandi at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome job, being home!! Great weight loss. Very impressive. Congrats on incorporating what you learned at home. I am heading there in 2 weeks, excited and nervous!! Keep blogging!!
I have been following your very interesting Blog about your FR experience. You have really had great success and now that you have been able to incorporate it at home....WOW! That is the key! What an inspiration you are!!
Keep up the momentum and awesome attitude! Your enthusiasm shines through and only shows how you will continue to be a winner!
Brandi--I'm so proud of you! The accountability of continuing your blog (and me continuing mine) should help us stay on track...and you're inspiring me and others to keep up the momentum. Thanks for all you do...I miss you!
Post a Comment