CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 22 = A Really Awesome Day!!

Calories Burned: 4168 Calories Consumed: 1174 For a difference of: 2994

Today was an AMAZING day! I got up at 5:30am and went to Pilates. It seems to be getting more easy, but it seems to hurt my neck.

Breakfast was a bacon and egg sandwich and fruit.

Today we had our timed stop sign hike. I bought some ankle supports and they seem to be helping a lot. I managed to JOG most of the lower stop sign hike up to the mini stop sign :) It felt soooo good! When I got to the top with the stop sign in view Lianne and Sharon were waiting about 100 yards from the finish line. They pushed me to run as hard as I can and I beat my time by another minute. I got 1:07. WOO HOO!

After the hike I had mountain class. It felt great.

Lunch was talapia tacos with pesto. Oh my god it tasted amazing! ( I wasn't expecting it to..lol)

After lunch I had pool, circuit training and then instead of step and pump I went for a 45 minute speed walk trough the neighbourhood. It felt great. I didn't want to do the cardio equipment because I was afraid to burn out on them.

Dinner was wasabi potatoes, asparagus and chicken breast. Dessert was pineapple sorbet.. MMMMM..




I am now in my room waiting for my massage (LOL again)

Good night!



(The trainer John and I)

1 comments:

Cat said...

Hope you had a fantastic massage, have a great week!